Beautiful former Drees Model home. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle with this open floor plan and lots of room for the growing family. This home offers all of the upgrades of a model home starting from Granite in the kitchen, to upgraded flooring in family areas, to shutters and blinds in the windows. Family room, dining room, living room and kitchen are all open. Perfect for entertaining. Breakfast room off of kitchen has build in cabinets to include 2 wine coolers, and wet sink. Coffered ceiling in family room make a grand statement. Split bedroom design is a plus while owners can relax in the owners suite retreat. A Owners bath with beautiful tile, soaking tub and separate walk in shower are a bonus. Don't forget about the very large bonus/game or media room.
Diane Cook of EXIT Real Estate Gallery - Fleming Island
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 07, Page 17.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Basketball Court(s), Bike Path, Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Mandatory HOA, Playground, Sprinkler System, Walk/Jog Trails
- Putting Green/Golf
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Entry Foyer, Family Room, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Laundry/Utility Room, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: 139-Oakleaf/Orange Park/Nw Clay County
- Fence: Fenced Rear
- Golf Course: Community Golf, Golf Course View
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Golf Course View, Water View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Pond Front