This great home on a golf course lot offers 2 Master suites. Both with walk in showers and large walk in closets. A formal dining room welcomes your guest as they enter a wide fully tiled foyer. Large kitchen with tons of 42'' cabinets and a grand island is open to a breakfast area and family room with views of the golf course. 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath are at the front of the home. Owners suite is on one side of house with 2nd Master Suite on the opposite side. Covered lanai at the back is a great spot to unwind after a long day. Enjoy the great Eagle Landing Amnenties which include resort pool with large slide, diving area and swim lanes, adult pool, pool cabana bar, tennis courts, fitness room are all included. Don't forget about the great golf course for reasonable cost to play
Marc Jernigan of EXIT Real Estate Gallery - Fleming Island
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Basketball Court(s), Bike Path, Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Mandatory HOA, Playground, Sprinkler System, Walk/Jog Trails
- Putting Green/Golf
- Exterior Construction: Lanai
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Entry Foyer, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Laundry/Utility Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Separate Dining Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 139-Oakleaf/Orange Park/Nw Clay County
- Golf Course: Community Golf, Golf Course Lot, Golf Course View
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Golf Course View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply