Beautiful 3,843 SF 2 story home in phase one of Oakleaf Plantation! Gorgeous wood look tile thru out the 1st floor, only 80.67 per SF. Large open floor plan with formal LR and DR, kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook and family room. Huge Owners Suite with Glamour Bath and sitting area. Beautiful staircase open to the entry foyer. Home has a fully fenced rear yard with too many upgrades to mention. This is the perfect home for entertaining plus a guest suite for company. More photos to come.
Gary Clark of Exit Real Estate Gallery-Fleming Island
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 05, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Heating/Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating/Cooling
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Base Ball, Basketball Court(s), Bike Path, Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Playground, Walk/Jog Trails
- Putting Green/Golf
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Parking: RV/Boat Parking
- Patio: Open Patio
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch
- Spa: Hot Tub/Spa
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Entry Foyer, Family Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 139-Oakleaf/Orange Park/Nw Clay County
- Boat Facilities: RV/Boat Parking
- Fence: Fenced Rear, Vinyl Fence
- Golf Course: Community Golf
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply